Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Sagrada Familia: salta la fila!Sagrada Familia: salta la coda, dom, 15 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 21,60 €
2. Acquario di BarcellonaAcquario di Barcellona, dom, 15 dic 2019 - sab, 13 giu 2020
da 24,90 €
3. Barcellona Hop-On Hop-OffBarcellona Hop-On Hop-Off, dom, 15 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 32,00 €
4. Highlights di Barcellona: tour guidatoHighlights di Barcellona: tour guidato, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 60,50 €
5. Casa Batlló: salta la codaCasa Batlló: salta la coda, dom, 15 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 26,30 €
6. Il tour di GaudiIl tour di Gaudi, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 81,40 €
7. Camp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona e museoCamp Nou Experience: FC Barcelona e museo, dom, 15 dic 2019 - mar, 30 giu 2020
da 30,90 €
8. Tour guidato alla Sagrada Familia!Tour guidato alla Sagrada Familia!, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 0,00 €
9. Park Güell: tour guidatoPark Güell: tour guidato, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 29,70 €
10. Sagrada Familia: salta la coda, accesso alle torri e guidaSagrada Familia: salta la coda, accesso alle torri e guida, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 59,30 €
Camp Nou & Museum: Guided Tour
Visit this famous attraction that is visited by several footballfans every year: F. C. Barcelona's stadium Camp Nou. On this tour you see the museum, the trophies and you experience, what it's like to be a professional football player for a day!
- Visit F. C. Barcelona's stadium - Camp Nou
- See the trophies in the museum
- Experience what it's like to be a football player
- Eat a delicious brunch-appetizer
- Learn about the stadium through your guide
- Enjoy included transportation to the stadium
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
You begin the tour from the meeting point where you hop on a coach towards Camp Nou.
When you reach the stadium, the tour starts on the first floor of the museum, which was renovated in June, 2010. This is a modern museum with interactive walls and a wide collection of objects that reveal the history of F. C. Barcelona and explain more about the club and its values.
On this tour you learn more about the players that have made history, such as Kubala, Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola and Ronaldinho, among others. You also get to feel the true passion of football by visiting the best areas of the Camp Nou: Including the visitors' changing room and the player tunnel onto the pitch, from where a panoramic view of the whole stadium can be enjoyed. From here you sense just what it is like to be a professional football player. You also visit the television studio, the mixed zone, the press room and the press box.
From the Sports Bar you walk to the grandstand of the stadium. The tour ends on the second floor, where you can visit the fascinating Multimedia space, which was renovated in January 2010. At the end of the visit you can remain in the stadium and the museum as long as you wish. You can also visit the official F. C. Barcelona store, where you can find all the team's merchandise.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on the tour - or show the ticket on your phone.
- For structural reasons, and due to the large number of staircases on the tour, this visit to Camp Nou is not adapted for people with physical disabilities.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Cosa non è incluso?
- Transportation to the center of Barcelona.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 3 ore
- Access to the F.C.B. Museum.
- Transportation from the meetingpoint to Camp Nou.
- Brunch-appetizer: Two tapas and a drink. Choose between cava, beer and soft drink.
- Bilingual guide - English or Spanish.
- Radio guide system.
F. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience
Carrer de Balmes, 5 08007 Barcelona
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!