Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Tour Vino e CavaTour Vino e Cava, gio, 19 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 85,80 €
2. Park Güell: Skip the linePark Güell: tour guidato, dom, 15 dic 2019 - gio, 12 mar 2020
da 15,30 €
3. Girona - Figueras (Museo di Dali)Girona - Figueras (Museo di Dali), mar, 17 dic 2019 - sab, 12 dic 2020
da 91,60 €
4. Articket Barcelona: pass 6 museiArticket Barcelona: pass 6 musei, lun, 16 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 30,90 €
5. Tour a piedi Serata TapasTour a piedi Serata Tapas, lun, 16 dic 2019 - sab, 12 dic 2020
da 81,20 €
6. Tour a piedi Dolci & CioccolatoTour a piedi Dolci & Cioccolato, lun, 16 dic 2019 - ven, 11 dic 2020
da 62,60 €
7. Giro turistico Artistic City di BarcellonaGiro turistico Artistic City di Barcellona, lun, 16 dic 2019 - sab, 12 dic 2020
da 56,90 €
8. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineRecinte Modernista de Sant Pau, dom, 15 dic 2019 - gio, 11 giu 2020
da 17,70 €
9. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided TourF. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, gio, 19 dic 2019 - ven, 30 ott 2020
da 64,00 €
10. Spettacolo di Flamenco al Tablao CordobesSpettacolo di Flamenco al Tablao Cordobes, dom, 15 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 49,90 €
Early Picasso Museum and Gothic Tour
Go for a morning walk through the city of Barcelona and see all the stunning buildings in the Gothic quarter. This tour shows you the El Born quarter of the city and leads you the Picasso Museum. Here you get faster access to the museum and have time to admire the beautiful art by the famous artist!
- Avoid the long queues at the Picasso Museum
- Witness beautiful buildings in the gothic style
- Get a guided tour and learn about Pablo Picasso
- Walk through the city of Barcelona
- Enjoy a local breakfast - if you select it
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Breath in, drink your morning coffee and stretch. The sun is up, and it's time for a walk through the narrow streets of Barcelona. You meet your guide at the meeting point and begin walking through the warm cobbled streets of the city. While being told the history of the places you pass by, you lean your head back and look up at the stunning buildings in the gothic quarter; among them is the famous Cathedral.
Along the walking tour you walk to the El Born quarter, which is both historic and trendy at the same time. Here you can stop and admire the Santa Maria del Mar church, which is built in the gothic style.
When you reach the Picasso Museum, also located in the El Born quarter, your guide gives you a tour of the museum and tells you about Pablo Picasso's painting techniques, his inspiration and how his way of creating art evolved during his lifetime. This museum is in fact the only museum, that was created, while the painter was still alive. You also learn more about Picasso's personal life and his overall biography along the way.
If you have chosen this ticket without breakfast, your tour ends here, and you can spend time in the museum for as long as you'd like. If you have chosen the tour with breakfast, you continue the tour by walking to Palau de la Música Catalana, where you eat a local breakfast and have the opportunity to talk with the guide and the other guests.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as you will be on your feet a lot.
- We recommend you to not carry backpacks. If you take them with you, you must leave them at the box office to access the museum.
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 3, as you will be walking for more than 2 hours.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Cosa non è incluso?
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Durata: 2 ore
- Entrance and guided visit in the Picasso Museum.
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
- Guided walking tour in the El Born quarter.
- An English or English-and-Spanish speaking guide.
- Radio guide system in groups of more than 5.
- Breakfast, if selected.
Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office
La Rambla, 54 08002 Barcelona
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!