Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Sant Pau Art Nouveau: Skip the lineRecinte Modernista de Sant Pau, ven, 1 mag 2020 - mer, 30 set 2020
da 17,70 €
2. Articket Barcelona: pass 6 museiArticket Barcelona: pass 6 musei, ven, 1 mag 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 36,10 €
3. Casa Batlló: salta la codaCasa Batlló: salta la coda, ven, 1 mag 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 23,50 €
4. Il tour di GaudiIl tour di Gaudi, ven, 1 mag 2020 - mer, 31 mar 2021
da 101,00 €
5. Tour guidato alla Sagrada Familia!Tour guidato alla Sagrada Familia!, ven, 1 mag 2020 - gio, 25 mar 2021
da 55,70 €
6. Teleferica MontjuïcTeleferica Montjuïc, ven, 1 mag 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 14,50 €
7. Poble EspanyolPoble Espanyol, ven, 1 mag 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 15,00 €
8. Acquario di BarcellonaAcquario di Barcellona, ven, 1 mag 2020 - gio, 31 dic 2020
da 24,90 €
9. Tour giorno intero a PortAventuraTour giorno intero a PortAventura, ven, 1 mag 2020 - dom, 10 gen 2021
da 80,00 €
10. Guided tour to Sagrada Familia w. Towers & Park GüellTour guidato della Sagrada Familia con Torri e Park Güell, dom, 26 apr 2020 - sab, 31 ott 2020
da 0,00 €
Park Güell: Skip the line
Questo prodotto è così nuovo che non abbiamo ancora una traduzione in italiano, ma puoi tranquillamente prenotare senza problemi.
Park Güell in Barcelona is a remarkable and colorful place. Stepping into this park is almost like stepping into a fairy tale, where everything is a little bit brighter and a little more extravagant. This place is designed by Gaudí, who was a lover of nature - and you can tell, when you visit the park!
- Gain faster access to Park Güell
- Learn more about Antoni Gaudí and Park Güell
- Take your time to admire the unique architecture
- Stroll around the area at your own pace
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
If you wish to see a place that is colorful and truly unique, then Park Güell is the park, you should pay a visit. When you look closer, you'll see that with its colorful tile work, stunning buildings and the magnificent stairway, this place is inspired by nature. It invites you in and lets you get lost in the styling for a little while.
The park is named after Count Eusebi Güell, who wanted Gaudí to design an elegant estate with family homes. But when no one were interested in buying the homes, Güell suggested, that Gaudí moved into one of the homes. So Gaudí took him up on the advice and moved in with his family – and ended up living there for 20 years until his death. Today Park Güell is a public park, it is declared a UNESCO site and it belongs to the city of Barcelona.
It gets even more fancy and inspirational inside. The walls, roads and overall design beg for you to take a photo. And the view over Barcelona is simply beautiful. Park Güell is truly a implementation of Gaudí's one-of-a-kind imagination, and therefore it will most likely inspire your imagination too.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour, or show your ticket on your smartphone.
How do I get faster access to Park Güell?
You book entry for a specific timeslot. Then you walk to the entrance of Monumental Zone at the selected time. Remember to keep your tickets while you're visiting the park, as the staff may ask to see them at any time.
- Visitors with reduced mobility may have difficulty getting around, due to the design of the park.
Categorie di biglietti
Child (0-6): Free of charge
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
Cosa non è incluso?
- The Casa Gaudí Museum.
Ticket digitale via mobile
Risparmia tempo - Salta la fila
Miglior orario per la visita
We recommend that you book a timeslot for either early morning or late in the afternoon.
- Faster access and entrance to Park Güell at the Monumental Zone.
Park Güell: tour guidato
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!