Pagamenti sicuri al 100%
Paga in Euro
Più di tre milioni e mezzo di biglietti venduti
Perché comprare con noi?
1. Early Picasso Museum and Gothic TourJulià Travel Tours & Tickets office, ven, 20 dic 2019 - sab, 12 dic 2020
da 30,90 €
2. Tour Vino e CavaTour Vino e Cava, gio, 19 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 85,80 €
3. Camp Nou & Museum: Guided TourF. C. Barcelona Stadium: Camp Nou Experience, gio, 19 dic 2019 - ven, 30 ott 2020
da 64,00 €
4. Girona - Figueras (Museo di Dali)Girona - Figueras (Museo di Dali), mar, 17 dic 2019 - sab, 12 dic 2020
da 91,60 €
5. Degustazione di vinoDegustazione di vino, mar, 17 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 75,40 €
6. Tour Gaudì e Sagrada FamiliaTour Gaudì e Sagrada Familia, lun, 16 dic 2019 - sab, 12 dic 2020
da 91,30 €
7. Sagrada Familia: salta la coda, accesso alle torri e guidaSagrada Familia: salta la coda, accesso alle torri e guida, lun, 16 dic 2019 - dom, 13 dic 2020
da 59,30 €
8. Articket Barcelona: pass 6 museiArticket Barcelona: pass 6 musei, lun, 16 dic 2019 - mar, 31 dic 2019
da 30,90 €
9. Tour a piedi Serata TapasTour a piedi Serata Tapas, lun, 16 dic 2019 - sab, 12 dic 2020
da 81,20 €
10. Tour a piedi Dolci & CioccolatoTour a piedi Dolci & Cioccolato, lun, 16 dic 2019 - ven, 11 dic 2020
da 62,60 €
2-in-1: Montserrat and Sagrada Família
Hop on the bus and drive through the green landscape to the basilica in Montserrat. See the statue of The Black Madonna and admire the basilica on the inside. On this 2-in-1 experience you also visit the Sagrada Família in Barcelona, to which you skip the long line!
- Skip the line to Sagrada Família
- Visit the mountains and the Montserrat Basilica
- Learn from a local guide with expertise
- See the iconic statue The Black Madonna
- Enter the Sagrada Família Basilica
- Get free transportation to and from Barcelona
Cosa posso aspettarmi?
Lean back and enjoy an educational drive all the way to the basilica in Montserrat. Meanwhile you are entertained by local legends and history narrated by your expert local guide.
Upon arrival to the mountain, you enjoy a brief orientation tour as your guide leads you to the majestic gothic basilica. Here you can make a wish in front of the famous Black Madonna. Take your time and enjoy looking around. Afterwards you have some free time to explore: You can take an optional cable car ride, enjoy the impressive collection of art at the museum or learn even more about the history and current activities of the mountain and its monks at an interactive exhibition. Don't forget to save a bit of time to savor regional delicacies - like herbal liquors, a variety of local cheeses and honey.
After your morning at Montserrat you arrive back in Barcelona and enjoy some free time near the Sagrada Família. Here you have time to eat lunch before the second part of the tour begins.
From your guide you learn everything worth knowing about Sagrada Família: From facts about Gaudí, the architect behind it, to the history of the basilica and other fun, artistic details. You skip the long lines outside and step into the heart of the basilica. This masterpiece will never fail to surprise and inspire you!
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How does the tour work?
You meet your guide and departure from Barcelona at 8 A.M. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before. The first part of the tour lasts 5 hours, transportation included. You then arrive back at Barcelona at 1 P.M., where you have one hour to eat lunch before you meet up with your guide at 2 P.M.
Where are the meeting points?
Before taking the bus to Montserrat you meet your guide in Plaça d’Espanya, under the Torres Venecianes.
After your one hour lunch break in Barcelona you meet your guide again in Carrer de La Marina.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
Categorie di biglietti
Infant (0-1): Free of charge
Cosa non è incluso?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Food and beverages.
Ticket da stampare
Salta la Coda
Durata: 7 ore 15 minuti
- Transportation from Barcelona to Montserrat and back.
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Família.
- Audio headsets.
- A tour guide.
Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina 08004 Barcelona
Bisogno d'aiuto? Risponderemo volentieri alle tue domande!